Saturday 18 August 2007

WindJam2007

Well today Scouts and the General public broke the Guiness World Record with the amount of kites flown at the same time. They achieved today 1127 kites down at Glenelg Beach today. Well done and what a great day. It rained in the morning but the rest of the day was great. Couldn't have asked for a better day and there was heaps of people milling up and down the precinct so a great time for all.

DH said it went extremely well. To see some photos check out Leanne's blog great shots of the day.

Lea xx

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Lea
Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. It was a great day, wasn't it? The kids had such a fab time and the weather turned out to be just perfect.....
for commenting on my blog, you are able to receive a RAK from me, if you wish to particpate in the "pay it forward" as posted on my blog, just let me know.
Once again, thanks
Leanne

Leanne said...

Hi Lea

Are you able to email me with you snail mail, so as I can send you your RAK for the "Pay it Forward".
Thanks
Leanne

Lynn said...

That's great news about the new kite flying record. We were going to go, but forgot to put it up on the calendar so the day came upon us without us being organised.

Excellent stuff.

kerry said...

How funny is that Lea that you know someone from my past.Spooky hey.