Thursday 30 August 2007

Runner Up




I entered a competition to create a Blog banner for a Scrapblog - Scrapsidaisy. These were my designs. Although I didn't come first it doesn't matter. The person Tracy who won looks to have Digi experience and I cant compete with that. She did so well and I don't have Digi experience. So I didn't win the $100 of scrap product but did come runner up with another girl Kellie and we both got $50 worth of goodies. So I look forward to that. They have a gorgeous little blog and they have just opened their shop online.
I've done a few blog banners now for friends & others and really enjoyed doing them. And everyone has liked them so far, so that's good.
Lea
x

5 comments:

kerry said...

Lea congratulations and well done the banner looks great and so does mine.lol have fun spending you $50.00 lucky duck.

Lee said...

Congratulations Lea, these look terrific, enjoy your voucher!

Lea Adcock said...

Thanks girls.

Lea

Jodi Dolbel said...

Congrats Lea!!! Great Job!!

I got my RAK in the mail today. WOW, thanks so much. Ive been checking these stamps out for a while now, but enver bought one. SO thanks for that. It will get used heaps I am sure!!!

Anonymous said...

Lea - your banners are absolutely awesome and we had a very difficult decision picking a winner - that's why we decided you girls couldn't go empty handed! It was great having you in the comp and I hope we can keep in touch!
Leisa xx