Friday 24 August 2007

Rockn Girl

I am totally surprised thanks Kerry for Nominating Me as a Rockn Girl Blogger. You're an awesome girl yourself and I just love your creations. They are totally amazing. I met Kerry at the Adelaide Retreat in May this year and she's just lovely to get to know. I read Kerry's blog just about every day as she is always doing something and a new creation keeps popping up. Now to nominate some others I think Really Rock! I nominate Crissy Gaylor, Jane Logan and Mel Diener all are absolute Rockn Girls and I totally adore their work and creations. ( I know its naughty to have 3 but they totally inspire me) I find all girls to be very down to earth, beautiful people and great mothers and mother to be. Go Girls you Rock and I visit your blogs often as I love hearing about how you've been going and the gorgeous creations you upload.

No comments: