Wednesday 29 August 2007

Rrip It Class Layout


Had a class at Rrip It Scrapbooks that I ran. The class was based on the Bride Layout and I just did another layout as I was explaining about it. Had a good turnout and all enjoyed themselves and said it was something they never thought of with circles. So they learnt a few new things.
Did a little bit of doodling on the layout. Some journalling strips on the sides.
Something new I learnt though was I really liked a particular rubon but found it too small for my layout so I scanned it and printed it larger onto transparency and cut it out.
I thought it looked great.
So if you look onto the pink layout you might just tell the transparency. The alternative to the HS bling circles is use Kindy Glitz but be very careful not to put too much too close together around your photo as it can warp the photo and create bumps.


This is a photo of my friend Donna's daughter Vanessa. It was her first Christmas and we had christmas drinks and BBQ with friends at our place and she just looked so cute sitting on her Daddy's lap in her Santa hat.
The Big HO is printed on Transparency as well then I traced it with white gel marker and cut it out. I also used fluid chalk in pink to colour / ink the edges of the circles and the word strips.
I really enjoyed teaching this class and had great feed back for it too.
I have a few more coming up next month with some OTP, Crackling Techniques, Journalling and layout Sketching.
Till Next time
Lea xxx


2 comments:

Miss cath said...

Love that transparency idea.

These layouts look great

kerry said...

these layouts are great Lea and the transperecy looks like a rub on well done.