Thursday 23 August 2007

Paying it Forward!

What a great idea - Paying it Forward!
Got this from Leanne's Blog I visited regarding all the Kite Event - WindJam07 at Glenelg.
This is the first time I've done this but looks like fun.

How it works is the first 3 people to respond to this post will get a little something special from me a RAK ( Random Act of Kindness ) I have mainly scrapping RAK's so I'll have to think for anyone none Scrapping but that's ok.
Once you've responded to my post here I'll get your details from you to post your special RAK to you. Then it is your turn to pay it forward too. You can do this by posting Pay It Forward on your blog and passing on a gift to those who respond to your post. See how far we can keep paying it forward. It's great to receive something for no reason at all, just sharing the love.

So if you'd like something special from me, be one of the first 3 to respond to this post.

Cheers Look forward to hearing from you.

Lea

2 comments:

Jodi Dolbel said...

The pay it forward idea sounds like fun. Great way to give and receive something special.
I followed your link from cyberscraps.... you did the 54321 thing..... there were so many great layouts werent three. It was really hard to choose just one from each challenge....
It was great to visit your blog to see what you've been upto.
Jodi

kerry said...

Hey chick you are nominated for my rockin blogger girl so come on over and get your little icon,you are more than worthy of this little award.mwah Kerry