Wednesday 1 August 2007

So Much Happening.

It's been a full on week with Mitch not well, had another stint in hospital with an Asthma Attack.
Didn't get much sleep there.
And yesterday I had Hayden's school ring me to let me know that Hayden fell off the slippery dip at lunch time (from the top). So I picked up my distressed little man and took him to the hospital and got an xray done. He has broken his arm just above the wrist across both bones. So he has a lovely red plaster cast on his arm all the way past his elbow.
So its been a little stressing but we are getting through it.

Got my first class at Rrip It Scrapbooking at Reynella tomorrow night so that's exciting.

I will also be helping out at the Stamping & Scrapbooking craft Fair on Sunday at Morphettville Race Course and doing some demos. So that's all good. Busy but good.

Anyway I've got a lot to do today so I'll catch you all later.

Lea xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no poor Hayden ... hope he is feeling better and proud of his caste .. lol. I really hope you guys get on top of Mitch's asthma, it is such a scarey thing. Big hugs to them and you & sam. love kylie xo

Anonymous said...

you poor thing... nothing worse than sick kids... and a broken arm... hows he coping, is it painful... poor little tike. Keep smiling, and all the best for your class.

Anonymous said...

sorry that last post was from me... Peta...(must have hit the wrong button)

kerry said...

hi Lea ,

i Hope that all is a bit better today,good luck with your class tommorow night i'm sure it will be great.Take care Kerry

Anonymous said...

You poor darling...asthma and a broken arm to deal with in one week. I hope both your boys are feeling better.
(oh...and it is perfectly acceptable to scrapbook all major injuries, so looking forward to seeing the LO).

Maria Van-Oss said...

A week that you can afford to forget. Hope the boys are getting better now. You will do great teaching your class tonight. Hope to catch up with you on Blumar's soon

Giovanna Scott said...

Hi Shari,
Such a great concept for a blog Shari. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lea Adcock said...

Thanks Giovanna.