Friday 3 August 2007

Thankyou!

Thanks all for their lovely words, and emails. It has been a most interesting week with no room for rest. But boys are doing well. Mitch's Medication is being reduced each day and hopefully back to his normal self soon.

Hayden has his plaster for 4 weeks and is starting to get used to it.
He'll be back at school next week so we'll see how we go there. Sometimes he's a fragile soul.

I guess boys tend to break something, sometime in their life. Hopefully no more. I don't think he'll be playing on slipperydips again.

Well last night was my first teaching class at Rrip It Scrapbooks. I was a bit nervous but the ladies were lovely and calmed my nerves quickly.
We chattered and laughed it was just great. I did a doodling class with the girls and they couldn't believe how relaxing it is and just how effective it was looking. I look forward to my next one.

I have finished the Canvas for Peta now and it looks great. I'll upload it once its in the shop at Scrap with V.

I've been making some cards with my Stampin' Up! products and having fun there.
And just about to start my CJ with some great girls at Scrap with V.

Anyway thanks again to all who read my blog.


Lea xx

4 comments:

kerry said...

Hi Lea ,
good to see that the boys are back on track i hope that all is well with you too,great idea for a retreat for cancer for kids i will keep this in mind.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the boys are on the mend and life is settling down for you. Congrats on teaching your first class.

Miss cath said...

Wow you have been busy!

Don't forget to allow time for yourself as well!

Lee said...

Sorry to hear about Hayden Lea, plaster casts are not much fun, Jackie had one once.