Friday 31 August 2007

Crazy Antics in the Life of Mitchell

Mitch is a kack a minute. Little copycat that's for sure.
He makes me laugh everyday.

The other week he was dragging around this white rope. ( no idea where he got it from ) Anyway he thought it would be useful to tie it up on the bed posts by the feet. ( heck knows why - Not that DH needs encouragement ). Anyway he tied it up and I forgot about it. DH didn't notice it either. Over night Mitch crawls into our bed and falls asleep. DH gets up in the morning and Mitch is still asleep. DH ends up leaving for work and I decided to get up and get ready but couldn't move Mitch. He woke up and said "My foot stuck". I thought how could that be. Till I pulled back the covers and he had tied his foot with the rope to the bed. Perhaps so no one could send him back to his own bed. lol I laughed then untied the rope and got rid of the rope. lol * shaking head, don't know where he gets it from. Must he his Dad the scout in him. lol.

Another time when Mitch got hold of the rope and tied it up on our bed again. DH tried to remove it. Mitch turns to DH with those evil eyes and replies " I told you not to touch it", DH couldn't help but crack up over that. Hurried Mitch off and got rid of the rope.

You have to be so careful what you say around your kids. They don't miss a beat I tell ya. I was telling Hayden off for something he was doing and said I was watching him and saw him do whatever it was again and then said " I am warning you". Mitch turned around looked at Hayden with evil eyes saying " Yeah I'm warning you". That was so hard to keep a straight face that I turned and covered my mouth quickly and then proceeded to tell Mitch off for copying me. But it was so funny.

Beware if you come over to my place Mitch ties everything up and he'll use whatever he can. Used his scarf the other day and tied his trike up then cracked up cos the wheels wouldn't move.

Mitch looks like the innocent little thing but he is so quiet. Its like he is on a secret sabbotage mission. Tried to make a phone call the other week. He pulled the phone plug out. No wonder it was peaceful most of the day without telemarketers ringing. lol

Crazy little thing he is. But I love him.

Lea xxx

2 comments:

kerry said...

bot what have you and dh been upto lol. the quiet ones are the ones you have to worry about.

Lea Adcock said...

In DH's dreams I tell ya. Not in this lifetime I can assure you. Mitch is like a silent hunter on a mission to sabbotage anything.

ROFL

Lea