Sunday 12 August 2007

Canvas & other scrapping Layouts


I am so happy to say that the Scrap Canvas is now up and available from Scrap with V. I had some much fun doing it. This one above is the shop one I created. The one below is for PJ (Peta) who won the competition. Enjoy!


Here is the full Layout I did for my friend Kerry aswell. I used the Addison Range of Printed papers. It does look better in real life. The colours are much more vibrant than what the photo does to it.

I'll have some more photos up of my Circle Journal soon so keep a watch out. I think my scrapbooking mojo has returned after a short break and I am ready to go again. I have a monogram class at Rrip It Scrapbooks on Thursday night so that should be great too.
Did my first Stampin' Up! workshop today and had an absolute ball and have more booking in for some new techniques so I am thrilled at that.
Till next time
Take Care
Lea xx


3 comments:

kerry said...

Lea these look dantastic and good luck with the canvas's i'm sure they will sell well.Thanks again for the layout.Good to see that your class went well for you today.
take care Kerry xoxo

memememememe said...

Ohhhh.. the canvas looks brilliant. The colours are bright and gorgeous.

It's lovely to see that you're doing classes and things are going great for you!!!

Mwah

Peta said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOve it!!!!
I am hoping te postman knocks soon, I can't wait to recieve it, you have done my favourite photos an amazing justice!!!! thankyou soooo much!