Wednesday 4 July 2007

Servere Weather Warning - Adelaide

The wind has been picking up and many trees have already come down. Weather forcasters predict possible mini tornados around Adelaide and some country spots. Sheep Graziers have been warned possible loss of stock during this weather tonight.
Go here to find more info and here.

I only hope nothing of ours on our property gets damaged. For those who live in the hills and some Murraylands I am thinking of you as you guys are getting hardest hit by this weather and some other suburbs down the coast too.

Tonight after checking the weather radar for the noarlunga to Seacliff area we experienced 95kmph winds at about 9:30pm. The pergola rattled and shook. I don't think its supposed to able to stand winds of that magitude. But its kept together so far. Now the rain is coming again with the winds. I am just glad I am inside.

I've brought our cats inside as its awfully cold outside too. Making a nice Hotpot tonight to warm us up. I'll be doing some scrapping tonight and just keep warm and hope to get through this horrible weather. I have candles nearby should we need it tonight. Hope our pergola stays together too.

Good Luck out there all.
Thinking of you.

Lea xx

No comments: