Tuesday 17 July 2007

School Holidays


Well its school holidays here in Adelaide. This is the last week of it and they start back next week Monday. But I've been having a nice time with them. Mitch will miss Hayden like crazy next week. So I'll have to find some things to do with Mitch perhaps meet up with a few girls and their kids and go out. With the weather and Mitch's asthma we've been a little constrictive to what we have been doing. So I thought we might go out with some friends to the Red Rock Noodle bar that has a kiddies playground attached inside.

Other things I have been rather busy with some layouts. The first one is for Scrap With V's Getting to Know you challenge.

I thought I'd try some crackling techniques. I really enjoyed this and worked so well.

The inspiration using the crackling on this particulare pp was from Maxine hazebroek from her tutorial in Scrapbook Creations No.41 (Vol 6 No.2)

And then here is another layout I've been working on a Masculine one of my boys.


Haven't done a masculine one for awhile.

So I really enjoyed doing this one. Plus havent done of all my boys yet.


I just love seeing the love between Hayden and Mitch. They have their moments with each other but they are affectionate towards each other and miss when the other is not there.


SA Craft fair on August 5th Sunday at Morphettville Race Course. I am so wanting to go but depends on what DH is doing as he has some Scouting committments around the same weekend. If I do go I have the option of doing a class there so that will be fun. So its a bit exciting.


Got all my Stampin Up! kit now so I will have a play with all the yummy stamps and paper goodies. So I'll put a few up now and then. I just love all the different techniques, so versatile.


Sneak Peaks of Scrap With V Kits are coming soon.


Lea x0

No comments: