Friday 13 July 2007

And the Winner is ....................

First of all I'd like to thank everyone that has sent me their beautiful photos they are just gorgeous and made it difficult to choose for all of us at NesMitchden designs. But for those that didn't win I have something special made for you by the lovely girls here, so please email me your address and I will send it to you. Email
Congratulations goes to Peta with her lovely photos of the 3 kids down at the Beach at Coffs Harbour.
Please email me your address Peta so when the design is finished I can send it to you. I will also put the finishing display up here for all to see.
Thanks again to everyone that entered.
Lea xx

2 comments:

kerry said...

Congratulations to Peta and i hope she enjoys her beautiful prize.
take care Kerry

Anonymous said...

oh my god!!!! wow.... i'm speechless (not like me at all)... thankyou so much, I can't wait to see the finished product!!! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou...

Cheers
Peta