Sunday 8 July 2007

Mini Competition


Hi All,

I know this is an unusual request but the photos I have just don’t fit what I am doing.
What I am doing is making a special Off the page Canvas incorporating Scrapbooking. It will be 3 dimensional, lumpy bumpy.
The canvas is 12” x 12” with 3 4”x4” canvas underneath it.
The attachment shows the PP’s I need to use for the project.

So what I am asking is I need some photos that might fit this colour scheme or theme. I’ll be looking at 4 photos.
Some things that I am looking for are, photos with or about (you don’t have to have all of these just a couple) :

Photos with a person wearing any of these colours.
With a flower in their hair.
Girly
Beach photos
Candid shots eg. Shots of subject being themselves without notice of camera
Subject looking faraway near water.
Tropical theme.
Hawaiian theme.
Subject looking partly into Camera
Photos of pure innocence’s of a young child.
Capturing the beauty within a person.
Can be a Beach wedding if you want.
Honeymoon beach / tropical photos.
Teenager
Toddler
Child
woman


One photo will be blown upto A4 size and the others will fit on the small canvas’s.

Some of the wording around would be on the canvas are:
What I see when I look at you.
Natural Beauty
Beauty is looking into someone’s eyes and seeing their heart.

There are a lot of swirls that will be added to the project they are called rubons.
Also if you could write a small paragraph about the photo.
Or write something that expanse on the wording above.

The project will have flowers and ribbon on it, printed paper, paint, possibly stamps, bling, buckles.

But what’s in it for you, you ask?

Well this project is a kit that I am designing for a scrapbook company Scrap with V http://www.scrapwithv.com.au/ They have awesome other kits take a look.
And this project will be displayed on her website with your photos as the design giving others ideas what to make and create for themselves. And people can purchase this kit online.
(of course they just add their own photos). As soon as I’ve finished I’ll take a photo of the project and email to the company who will put it into their shop soon after that under kits. The will have my name on it.

So your photos will be displayed with my design on the website at the online shop.
Plus if you like what I have created you may keep it. Have it for yourself or give it to family or friends as a gift.
Does all this seem good?

So email me your photos as I’ll get them printed myself. I’ll go through everyone’s photos and choose what will best fit the project.
So I guess it’s a mini competition that I am doing here.

I’ll need photos at the very latest by Wednesday 11th July so I can start the project soon after. (This is an extention date)

Thankyou to all.

Kindest Regards


Lea Adcock
Email : Here with mini comp in subject space.
Design Team Scrap with V
http://www.scrapwithv.com.au/
(Permission has been given for me to do this by the lovely Vanessa from Scrap with V)

4 comments:

kerry said...

Hi Lea, What a great idea i will look through my photos and if i have anything i will be sure to email you with them. take care

Anonymous said...

Hi Lea, Just tried to leave a comment on your stampin' up site, and It wouldn't let me, so I am putting it here!.... Congratulations on deciding to join Stampin' Up! All the best, it is a great company and I really like their products!
I am not really much of a stamper, so look forward to seeing your productions!

Lea Adcock said...

Sorry it works now.

Lea

Lee said...

They are nice papers Lea, would make a great summer page.