Thursday 5 July 2007

New Layouts

Since leaving the DT for Basically Scrapbooking. I am just finishing up with my last requirements of some Layouts. This is one of them. Using Storytime pp's, ribbon, buckle, small button pack, Chippie alpha's, thread, Petaloo brown flowers. Dk brown CS. I also distressed the photo around the edges and used brown fluid chalk. This photo was of A4 size with some cropping to fit nicely on a 12" x 12". This is a picture of me in my wedding dress at our reception place at Old Clarendon Winery SA. I was 22 yrs old. We were married 14th October 2000.
Lea xx

5 comments:

Dee said...

absolutely gorgeous Lea, a timeless elegance about it. Love the colours, the muted natural colours are beautiful and you did an Elsie & wrote on your photo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous. Love the colours and the sewing.

memememememe said...

Very classically elegant! The stitching and flowers add a lovely softness. Beautiful!!!!!

kerry said...

Hey Lea this looks great.Ypur layouts are really great.
take care Kerry

Lea Adcock said...

Yeah I thought I'd have a go with writing on the photo.