Wednesday 18 July 2007

Scrap With V Class Kit - Triple

The Triple Layout Wedding Kit will finally be out soon at Scrap with V.

Here are some teasers. Check them out here with other
gorgeous kits available too.
I really enjoyed doing these. I had tucked my wedding photos away for so long and now they are out. I love overlays now, they are so effective. I had been a bit apprehensive about using my wedding photos but I am thrilled with the outcome. I will have to do some more now. Perhaps complete my album.
I can't wait to do the OTP project now so I'll let you know when
that is done and available in the shop. And I am sure Peta is at the edge of her seat for it too.
Can't wait till the next kits come. It is so exciting.
Lea xo















1 comment:

kerry said...

Hi Lea ,

Your latest layouts look terrific look forward to seeing more.
take care Kerry