Wednesday 4 July 2007

Another Day goes By

Well Wednesday is going to feel strange as I have decided to put Mitch into Childcare for an extra day. He is too dependent on Hayden and will only interact when he is around. Mitch is this little shadow following behind Hayden. Plus Mitch doesnt have much in the way as friends.
But it frees some time up for me to do some things I need to do for my Classes down at Rrip It, Reynella. So I can make sure I have everything for that. Might even change my shopping day and help out at the School. It's going to feel strange because I wont have Mitch by my side. But also I don't want to tramps Mitch around in the cold everywhere while I do stuff.
The poor little mite has had his ups and downs this last few weeks.
But things are looking up for now that he is off his Nebuliser. Might try swimming and playgroup in the warmer months as too cold for Mitch right now.
Got my first Rrip Class coming up on the 1st of August, I think its a doodling class. Something easy to start with. And it will be from 7pm - 9:30pm. So I am excited about that.
Finished half of my first kit for Scrap with V. Its going to be a double Layout Kit. And the papers and embellishments are gorgeous. So I can't wait to finish the other half of it. I am pretty happy about the first Layout, looks good. Fellow DT member Kerry has her kits already up in the shop and are selling like hot cakes. So you'll have to be quick for those.
Plus I have an OTP Kit to do too. So I am excited about that too. But you'll have to wait and see.
Made my dear friend Donna (Miss D) a banner for her blog which turned out well. So I've been giving Photoshop a workout. But loving it.
Got some news too that my friends Sharyn and John are expecting their 2nd child this November which is lovely to hear. Abbey will be able to play big sister. Congratulations to you both.
Anyway I might be about tomorrow so I might check in again then about my happy trails.
Lea xx

No comments: