Friday 21 September 2007

Rip My Head Off

What a day! It's been rather busy and its been non stop since Hayden got in the car when I picked him up from school and started screaming as soon as he sat down. The type of high shrill scream combined put - on type of cry / sob. A fly zoomed past him then found ants climbing on his trousers and he was off. He wouldn't calm down enough to listen to me so had to order him out the car so I could see what the problem was. Either he had been rolling in the grass or ants had been attracted to his bag somewhere to get them on him as none were in the car till he came in.
Mitch meanwhile playing with his seatbelt got his foot somehow tangled and was beginning to cry and get louder about it. My head was already thumping with a headache from this morning but could feel it coming down into my sinus' and was starting to feel miserable. Untangled Mitch quickly to settle him down.
Anyway while out of the car I told Hayden to brush himself down and get back into the car. We drove home with him still screaming everytime a fly flew past him. There was nothing I could do till we got home and just had to turn up the music.
Once home and in the house I told Hayden to strip off his clothes and put something else on so I could sort his clothes out with the ants on them. Finally got some clothes onto him and then the boys just started chasing each other screaming around the house. Then the dobbing started. Great! So I just separated them and did some things with Mitch for a bit till a friend came over to pick up her Stampin' Up! order and chat.
I find that when someone comes over its like a switch that goes off in the kids heads and they just totally ignore me. I think I wore the Time Out Chair this afternoon.
So here I am now at 7:30pm a movie is playing " Spirit of the Cimeron" (sp) some thing like that and all is quiet. Peace has finally come maybe for an hour.
Time to try to scrap again. Bring my scrapping Mojo back before I just rip my head off. Just haven't been able to focus. And when your health is a bit up and down it all just knocks you around. So DH has decided that we'll go out tomorrow just us two and leave the kids with my Mum so we can go to the Movies to see The Bourne Ultimatium, then go out for dinner. We don't do this type of thing much and its just nice to spend time together every now and then without the boys. Then Saturday night upto Woodhouse for Scouting Leaders Reunion. So I look forward to that too.
I think I will sleep well tonight. Well try too.
Lea
xx

1 comment:

kerry said...

Hey Lea sounds like the boys are giving you a run for your money you will be right.Mikayla now has gastro great not!!!!!.When does it end earaches colds gastro what next .lolTaj\ke care have agreat weekend