Thursday 27 September 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been taggedHere’s how it works:
1. Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.
2. When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.
3. At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.
4. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to read your blog.
5. If I’ve tagged YOU (see below), please join in on the fun!


Little Boys - Mitch and Hayden
Embellishment Addict
Arty
Nocturnal ( lol ) well up late I know! lol
Nurturer
Emotional Scrapper( sometimes and wear my heart on my sleeve )

I tag:
Kerry Murray
Vicki Brunner
Jodi Dolbel

Lea xx

4 comments:

memememememe said...

:) Ok then, but I've tagged you back!!!! :)

kerry said...

i hate being tagged lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lea ..

oo I love your little purses .. I so love looking at all the yummy things you create .. have nominated you for a Creative Blogger Award

xo
Kylie

Jodi Dolbel said...

Ok, and Ive also been tagged!!! Wooppee!! Big week for me!!! Thanks Lea