Sunday 16 September 2007

Full On Weekend

This weekend has been so full on. Doesn't help that I have not been well, so it was kind of draining by today. I worked for Dad on Friday while he and mum went to Auntie Rae's 50th Birthday up in NT. Then was greeted with Friends over for dinner. That's ok they brought dinner with them to share as I was so stuffed from work.
Saturday DH was out all day with scouting stuff to do so trying to keep the kids occupied with activities while not well was a bit of a test. Once DH came home we were off to visit some friends we haven't seen for a few weeks and have dinner at their place. So it was nice to catch up with them but time got away from us and we didn't leave their place till 1am and home by 2am. Then poor Hayden started a coughing fit that just seemed to get worse. So I spent the night in the family room on the sofabed with Hayden and Mitch with me.
Today DH MIL came over in the morning to catch up with us which was lovely as we hadn't seen her for a few weeks.
Then thought we'd go out and find Mitch a camping bed for when we go camping in October ( hope I am feeling better by then ), to Berri. The camp bed will be Mitch's Birthday present. So now both boys have one.
So we had lunch out at Macca's that was interesting. The kids have had ants in their pants all day. I just wanted to go home to bed.
Due to a previous health problem I had before I had the boys which has decided to return, sometimes stress triggers it or if I am really emotional. Oh I hate it. Hope maybe it can be sorted out soon and I'll be back to my normal self again.
This week is jam packed aswell with so much to catch up on and mojo just not working to get scrapping to my best again. Might need to do a challenge to get it working again. Or may need a break to sort myself out and get well then come back into it again.
I am working again tomorrow for Dad, but am looking for something a bit more full time for 3 days a week. Need to start thinking for the future a bit more now. So I am currently looking whats available.
Lea xx

4 comments:

kerry said...

Lea,sounds like you had a very busy weekend .I hope that you are feeling better look after yourself we will catch up soon.Take care Kerry xox

Leanne said...

Hi Lea, sounds like you have been running yourself ragged, it get's like that sometimes.....camping in Berri, that's my old stomping ground, I grew up there, went to Glossop High as a child. My sister still lives in Waikerie with her husband and children, hmmmm small world isn't it?! Take care of yourself and try and rest up.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Lea. And you get a chance to do something creative soon...to get that mojo back! (Mine is AWOL at the moment too!)

Lee said...

Hi Lea, just catching up on your latest news,hope your mojo comes back.!