Thursday 6 September 2007

Charming Child


Don't get me wrong I love my kids dearly. But they can make me laugh so much or make me cry. The latest for Mitch today. He wanted some lunch so I shared some left overs from last night since he didn't eat much last night and wanted to go to bed. So he and I had some Tuna Mornay. I thought it tasted good. I told him he needs to eat his lunch to which in turn responds ' I don't like it, It's BORING Mummy'.

Didn't know whether to be in shock for him saying it or just laugh. I've never heard him say that before. So I just smiled and said 'thanks dear' can you now go eat your lunch to make you big and strong. Oh well! My little funny for the day.

Lea xx

5 comments:

kerry said...

look at him butter would melt i his mouth. They are sent to try us you know that dont you.

Leanne said...

hmmmm too funny Lea, my kids still surprise, particularly my 11 year old, it's just one big adventure being parents!!!
Leanne

Lee said...

Hey Lea!,I like reading little stories, Mitch is so funny and just to cute.

Lea Adcock said...

Thanks, even though they make you cross at the time I look back and read what I've written and I just laugh. Out of the mouths of Bebes.

Lea

Anonymous said...

Oh aren't they lovely! My dear little man has been known to tell me "Ahh, that tastes disgusting Mummy" Great...Thanks for that, peanut butter sandwiches are "Yummy" Must remember that!
Just read your hospital expidition entry! I feel your pain and know just how you would have felt! Bet you went home wanting chocolate yourself after that!