Wednesday 31 October 2007

Mitch in Hospital Again today.

News:
Well after a long day at the hospital again.
Mitch had another blood test and they left the IV lock on just incase they needed it again saves having to poke him again. They are doing 5 tests pretty much covering everything.
We waited around for over an hour for 2 of the tests to which last time came back at a count of 51 which isn't good and this time came back as a 1 which is good. So these first 2 tests have come back clear.
The 3 we are to wait till Friday to see if they develop coultures. So I am so crossing my fingers that they come back clear.

So I am sorry if I have been a little stressed and worried. That's why I haven't been around very much. But once Mitch is out of the woods and has a green light I will come back at full force again and post more.

Lea
xx

2 comments:

kerry said...

Hi Lea ,

I am praying for you that all will be okay keep your chin up and hugs to you and the family.
take care Love Kerry

Leanne said...

Oh Lea
you are really having a rough trot lately, hang in there, hoping and praying that everything works out OK.
Take care
Leanne