Thursday 1 November 2007

Baby Nappy & Wedding Gift Cakes












I've just been taught how to make these gorgeous things.

A few friends like them so I might make a few to sell and see how it goes.

Most of these ones are created with disposible nappies, blankets, towels, face washers and bibs, booties and hats.


Then I've seen some of these which is a fab idea if giving towels as a gift for Engagement or Wedding Gifts. For any enquiries about these feel free to contact me or my friend Donna.
Free Delivery for any Hospital in the Adelaide Metro Area for the Baby Cakes.
Interstate and overseas posting also Available.

Lea
xx

2 comments:

kerry said...

Hey Lea that is so funny i had thought about making these myself as i think they look fab.Lots of luck selling them you are going to be a busy girl.take care Love Kerry

Kristy said...

wow love these they are just beautiful and you will be a busy girl hope things are getting better with mitch