Monday 5 November 2007

Last MTB Design

These are my last Designs as a DT for Meant to Be Scrapbooking. Due to family members being ill and needing me a bit more I decided to resign from MTB. It has been great creating there Thank you Terri and Trini I enjoyed working with you.

Here I have used a Kaiser Ribbon Box
Painted powder blue
Used dream street papers ‘Near and Dear’
Chipboard flowers fancy pants big boards
Fluid catseye chalk dark brown
Step 1 & 2 crackle mediums
Bazzill flowers light blue
White flower
Light blue heart gems




Cheers Lea xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lea! I was so happy to see your comments on my blog!! Love your project here, how cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! what AMAZING stuff you have on your blog...I am sooooo glad I stopped by :D
Thank you for your lovely comment :D