Sunday 4 November 2007

Some Hope

It has been a pretty full on couple of weeks even perhaps a few months now. But I see some hope!
Mitch is beginning to become his old self again with improvement of his eating as I'd say he lost a kg or 2 while sick. Hayden had croop as well but is now fine. I hope this is it for a while then I can turn back to myself to get better as I've had to put this aside to be with the boys to get them better first.

And just a little note to 2 special friends of mine. To keep your chin up there is some HOPE coming its just hard to see it sometimes but it will.

SOME HOPE
A seed of Hope I wait for
Through this long journey I've taken
Wondering whether my body can take anymore
Heartache and Loss I feel.
Every month we hope and pray
That this is it for us
I wait and wait and wait for some joyous news to come
But again another month passes
My heart breaks a little more
Each time we try and fail
I keep wondering why God is making it so difficult
Or has he just forgotten me
There is a glimmer in the distance
A speck of light, a seed of Hope
I will keep running till I reach this destination
And believe in myself a bit more
Surely God would not punish me
For wanting just one wish
But now see he has a plan for me through this message to me
That I must believe and trust in him
And Hope will return to me again.
Written by Lea Adcock
My poem to 2 special friends of mine.
Donna K & Donna C
Love you both your friendship I treasure so much.
Lea
xxx

2 comments:

Dee said...

Thanks Lea, that's beautiful. Everyone needs bad times so we appreciate the good times. I always have hope, it's a big & ancient world & we are silly if we think we are in charge...we are born to the world, it is not born to us. We should always have faith & hop ethat there will be great times.

Lea Adcock said...

Your welcome.

Lea
xx