Wednesday 24 October 2007

Geisha Scrapping Star Album / Lantern

This is my current project for Rrip It Scrapbooks. This Class will be held on Saturday 3rd November from 10am - 3pm. It is a Star Album but I have added extra bits to make it look like a Chinese Lantern. I really enjoyed creating it. Hope you like.
If you are interested in any of me classes let me know and I'll organise some private classes for you and anyone else that would like to come along. Just email me










Cheers Lea xx

2 comments:

Lee said...

wow Lea! you do such beautiful off the page items, this is just stunning, hope Mitch is feeling better now, how worrying for you having him in hospital.
hugs

Leanne said...

Lea
This is stunning, so oriental, I love it.
And thankyou for your kind words on my blog about my gorgeous pregnant sister....she really is glowing isn't she?
Take care
Leanne
PS, I have been so slack in my scrapping of late, I now have 2 months worth of photos to catch up on for Donna's album. I really should get cracking!