Wednesday 31 October 2007

Never Rains it Pours!

Well I've just heard from FMC last night that our dear Mitch's blood and urine tests have come back positive for some sort of bug in his blood. Have no idea what yet and we are to go back into the hospital today to do some more tests. Feels a bit scarey to me.
And Hayden has had Croop for the last few days so its been pretty full on at the moment. I have put aside my health issues to make sure my boys get what they need to get better.

So due this I have resigned from my DT position with Meant to Be. I was sad to do that but my family needs me. And I know there are other places out there in the future when things calm down again.

So I am sorry I haven't updated my blog for a while as it is due to my kids being sick for some time.

Lea
xx

No comments: