Friday 12 June 2009

What a week!

Oh Gosh what a wave of emotions it has been this week. I was supposed to go away with Lanie to help with Wedding photography but it all fell through and the wedding got postponed. The groom got rushed to hospital. So went Camping at a scout radio event to which was up in the air for me going as Mitch had asthma and croup - thankfully he got better but Patrick got really sick with bronchiolitis. So we have spent a few days in and out of hospital. I remember when Hayden had this and it wasn't very nice.
It is also contagious for under 2 year olds so I've been isolating myself at home as much as possible. He still isn't the best with mainly night time still being the worst but occasional day time coughing that makes him cry because it hurts.

Next week I have a meeting with a Cristina Re rep to take on board some of their products for Nes Mitchden designs.

Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be able to put up some more scrapping sketches from some of my favourite sites. ( Hi Sharron H )

Must go more house cleaning to do.

Lea x

No comments: