Tuesday 2 June 2009

Ups & Downs

Last few weeks has been a bit up and down. My husband has been away for work for a week and Patrick, Mitch and I have been unwell. Mitch's asthma has been really playing up that he sleeps in the lounge room so I can hear him if he has a problem so I can get to him quickly if need be. So trying to juggle a few things has been difficult and its been really doing my head in.

My husband leaves again for work trip in a weeks time to be away for 2 weeks so not looking forward to that.

With all that's going on I guess I've just been feeling a bit down. And the flack that I've been getting from 2 people I thought would support me most for breastfeeding for as long as possible has been disappointing.

Sometimes I wish I could just pour my heart out just to get things off my chest.
I feel that some people just abuse my friendship I've been burnt too many times and repeatedly.
It makes it very hard to trust or to let anyone close.

2 comments:

Jac said...

Ignore the non supporters of your feeding the baby Lea. It's right as a mother to do what you feel is the right thing for your child.

Just do it one day at a time with DH away - you'll get there.

Think of you often.

Lea Bristow said...

Thanks Jac