Monday 15 June 2009

Caught the writing bug!

After reading some of my SIL's stories she has totally inspired me to write about something that I've had bottled up for so long. The story I'm writing is part true in some areas with a fictional twist to it. So if you know how much I enjoy authors Anne Rice and Stephenie Meyers you can probably figure out part of the twist.

Its about a 16year old girl called Inara who has just moved schools leaving behind her boyfriend and long time friends. After a long settling in period at the new school she realises the move wasn't so bad afterall and begins to open up her heart once more. As the new girl she has a few welcome and unwelcome attention that leads her into hot water after a night out at the carnival. Inara goes through many ups and downs as most teenagers do and exploring her sexuality and what love really is about. She is a typical teenage girl and boys are apart of school life, so when she falls for Logan a gorgeously tall well groomed boy at school she never knew that life would take on a new meaning - Forever Young!
I'm just part way through the first chapter so stay tuned.

No comments: