Wednesday 28 May 2008

Scrappin Around

I'm so excited about the Scrap With V Retreat in Qld coming this weekend. In the last few weeks my health was up and down so I am glad I'm getting better so I can go. It will be a great relaxing time to spend with friends that I've made online. It's a shame for those that are unable to make it as its going to be an awesome time.





I've kick started my cardmaking again combined with stamping and really enjoying it again as its just relaxing. I should take more pictures of my cards. Haven't scrapped for a few months and I'm slowly getting into the mood to do it again. I plan to do a Stampin Up workshop there which will incorporate various techniques of stamping and making 3 cards and a gift box so it should be great fun.





I've been getting a lot of comments on the sketches I've put up so I'll put up some more.

Not all of them are mine only some are. Others are from friends or sketches from sites I find very inspiring and really get you out of the comfort zone to try something different. Here are 2 Layout Sketches.





And here are two Card Sketches. The good thing about sketches is they can be used for inspiration for both paper and digital scrapping.


A lot of my inspiration comes from sketches and then I usually put my own twist on it, something different. At the moment I really enjoy opals using them on chipboard and stamping onto them to make a texture imprint on them. Very Effective.

Till Next time - Lea

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Hi Lea!!!
How awesome it was to meet you face to face!!
After reading your blog stalking you - it was wonderful to meet the real person!!
Your wonderful and i am so using the great ideas with the cards that you shwed me!!!
Say hi to your Mum, shes awesome too!!
Keep in touch hey??
Jodi