Tuesday 13 May 2008

Card Making Classes




I’m looking at organising a card class in early June.
I normally do on weekends to make it easier on most and also gives you more time creating.
I will let you know dates and times very soon just waiting for the location to give me the ok.

Classes vary depending what the class is about re – cards, Scrapbooking and the materials used.
First class will consist of making 3 cards and a little gift. All of which you make and take home with you.
In this class you’ll be learning a few techniques to get you started.
After the class there will be an opportunity to order any materials you’d like to start you on your way.
There will be a fee of $15 which will cover the materials used and the hire of the location.
Due to the popularity of these classes I’ve had to move location from my own home to a larger location.
I will let you know when the date is set.

Look forward to seeing you there.
And you are welcome to bring a few friends just let me know how many so I have enough seating.

Email me if you are interested in attending.
Lea

No comments: