Thursday 27 August 2009

Not Good News

I've just heard from my friend Mel who owns the photography website I'm working with her. She has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She is in her low 30's its so not fair. She is in hospital and will under go some surgery to remove one breast next week and then she has a series of Chemo to go through after that. So I'm crossing my fingers for her that all goes well.

Sorry to those that have organised photo shoots with Mel but don't worry as I have stepped in to help with those shoots and another photographer has stepped in to help out also. So its business as usual dispite what is going on. So no one is left high and dry.

I'll keep you posted on how her progress is going for those that would like to know.

Cheers
Lea

1 comment:

Janinek said...

Lea, that is horrible news. When you are so young it is even worse in some ways as it is often more aggressive. You are both in my thoughts.