Thursday 6 November 2008

Last Minute Nesting

Well I've been a little busy today fixing the last bits of the nursery setting it up and clearing out any other boxes thats been put in there. Its all pastels green, blue, yellow and white.
Frogs and turtles looks really cool.
Still want to get a really nice cot blanket in green the satin edge ones. And will get some curtains for the room too.

Got my suitcase finally sorted out and finished so I'm living out of a suitcase as I only have so much maternity clothes.

Getting a few contractions gearing upto the real thing so just waiting for the real thing.

My Bestfriend Donna has had her little boy on Tuesday.
NAME: Matthew James
EDD: 13th Nov 2008
DOB: 4th Nov 2008
TIME: 10:14am
LENGTH: 52cms
WEIGHT: 8lbs 14 oz ( 4.02kg )
HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: 38cms

I'm so thrilled for her a lovely little boy I think he has her cheeks, nose and mouth so cute he is.

No comments: