Sunday 23 November 2008

Beyond Time!

Well my EDD has been and gone it was yesterday - 22 November.
This is my last picture that I took when I was about 38 weeks. I know I'm big but its all Baby. So you can probably understand that I am very over being pregnant and would just love to meet my little man.

Been trying to keep myself occupied with scrapping and all kinds of things like movies etc... but just not working well there either. But have finished my Secret Santa gift for a friend at Scrap with V just waiting for it to be posted soon.

DH and a friend are painting the nursery today in a mint green which will look lovely when its finished cant wait till its finished. Will take photos when its all done and the furniture is back in it. Everything is all green, yellow and pale blue. All frogs and turtles theme.

3 comments:

Ness said...

I could imagine that you would be well and truly over being pregnant now. I hope your little man arrives very soon for you.

Looking forward to getting the news and photos.

Take care of yourself

Love Ness

Jodi Dolbel said...

But you look gorgeous Lea...
All the best sweetie, hope you dont have to wait too much longer!!
Men, take for ever to get out and then spend the rest of their life trying to get back in!!! LOL

kerry said...

Jodi you are a shocker lol.Glad to see that you have your new little man Lea i hope all is well i will have to catch up soon for a cuddle.take care Kerry xx