Sunday 15 June 2008

Names Short Listed

I've slowly been thinking of names so yeah coming up to the fun part.

If a Boy I like
Noah Luke
Isaac Luke
Patrick John ( or some other middle name not sure ) John is my Dad's name and Luke is my DH's middle name and his brother's first name.

OR If a Girl ( I have heaps of names but I'll put what I like most )
Annalease Rose
Lousia Rose
Alexis Rose
Claudia Michelle
Charliz Rose
Gabrielle Therese
Monique Rose
I really like to use Rose as a middle name as my mother's name is Rosemarie. None of the names have been seen by DH yet so it will be shortend.

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

SOme loevly names there Lea!! So hard to choose though isnt it!!!
My daughter Emelia Rose was without a name for a week after she was born!!! She was going to be Zoe, but it just didnt fit her...