Tuesday 3 June 2008

I'm Back from QLD


Well I'm back from my weekend away with Mum.

Went to a Retreat in QLD although it was rather wet and windy we stayed indoors and scrapped with 23 others. Many new and old friends. It was just great to meet everyone.

I've done 3 LO's and a Double LO. I will put them up here soon.


Some of the girls there are a laugh a minute.

Although they will do another Retreat next year, I wont go next year as the new bubs will only be small. I may go the following year depends on how things are. May bring the family with me, don't know yet. Below the girls at the Retreat.

As you can see me 2nd in on the right have very much the preggo belly on me. 15 weeks on Sunday but since this is my 3rd I've popped out a lot more and I still have the bloated feeling so I still feel very much inflated. Will find out the sex of bubs in 31 days. So I look forward to that.


No comments: