Saturday 26 January 2008

Sorry!

Things have been a bit harroring of late and did not have a good week. We sad news of my own and then hearing about Heath Ledger just broke my heart even more.


I respected you so much, your work and movies were just the tip of the iceberg for you. My heart goes out to your family, Michelle, Matilda and your close friends. I'll miss your smile and seeing your face. You left too young and I would do anything to bring you back. You've left such an impressionable impact on the hollywood community that so many spoke highly of you. I am really sad to hear you've left but know that Australia couldn't be more proud about you for your accomplishments. You wowed us all. We'll think of you always and know that the same light you have now shines in your daughter. RIP Health you can sleep now. mwah xxx


Been watching his tribute on TV and watched "A Knight's Tale " I saw "The Patriot" last week sometime. He has a beautiful smile that melts your heart but his passing has brought my heart sorrow.
With 2 sad news this week has been a bit much for me so I've backed off a lot of things.
So I am sorry I haven't updated my blog for a while.

As I grieve with my own issues of the week I'll try to get through it and become the bubbly self again in time.

1 comment:

kerry said...

Lea i hope that you bounce back soon thi nking of you and keep your chin up sweetie.Take care Love Kerry xx