Friday 11 January 2008

MIA

Sorry I've been away and either me not well or my boys not well. Been a vicious cycle there.
Been busy with Bubs & Kisses too.
And I am looking at improving my health too this year and have already started to lose some weight. I want to be able to be more active with the kids and just be able to look better with a new healthy lifestyle. Going through website called Spark people which is great.
Hoping to TTC no.3 sometime this year so I want to be in a healthier frame of mind for that too.
Looking at getting back into some more scrapping as I haven't done much due to being ill.
It's A Boy
My Sister in Law Kelly had a baby boy today.
At 12:59pm today
Peter Malcolm
6lbs 13oz
48cms
Both mum and bubs are doing well.
Baby Smiley
Hope to get some photos tomorrow when we go to visit.
I plan to come back here more often to blog again.
Stay tuned.
XX






1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Hey Lea
Been a while since an update!!
How about your being tagged... wBut now down to business. Ive tagged you for 7 random facts about yourself!! SO get talking!!!
Seeyaill that help get your blogging!!