Friday 22 June 2007

A New Direction

For the last month or so I've been doing a lot of soul searching and weighing up many decisions to make sure they are the right ones - A bit of redesigning myself I call it. It doesn't come easy working out the pros and cons of life and or personal commitments. So I am happy that I've finally worked them out and doing what is best for me and my family regardless what others think.

First of all I have found a position at a Local Scrapbooking Shop as a teacher at Rrip It Scrapbooks at Reynella. Ruth and the girls there are really lovely and I can't wait to start. I'll be doing classes about 3 times during each month starting from August.
This also gives me a chance to contribute to the household again which I haven't done for awhile but also I still get to be with my children and spend time with them.

Another direction that will work along side the above and for the same reason to contribute to the household. Is that I have become a Stampin Up Demonstrator through a dear friend of mine from NSW , Jane Logan. So I am really excited about that. This was my secret. I was just waiting for ABN to come back so I could send my form in.

Special News:-
I am a Design Team member for 'Meant to Be Scrapbooking and Papercraft' their shop is in Qld but they do have a wonderful online shop too.
The other news is that I am on a Design Team to make special scrapbooking and off the page kits for 'Scrap with V'. Vanessa is a lovely and beautiful lady and an awesome range of products in her online shop too.

A lifestyle change is in the process too due to my youngest son Mitch now having Asthma and having had a scarey introduction to it the other week, I now have to wait to see if I can pick the triggers so to avoid any stress on Mitch. Part of this change is more healthy food and a cleaner environment for Mitch. Reducing dust etc... and maybe start swimming with Mitch later this year to strengthen him.

To all my friends, thankyou for all your support through some pretty curvy times in this last 6 months. I am hoping things can settle down for me to get on with life. I have met some awesome ladies at my Scrapbook Retreat in May this year and hope to met the rest in the future. Each and every one of you mean a great deal to me and I hold you close to my heart. There may've been rough times but I am sure our friendship is worth overcoming these obsticles that are here to test us. I love you all, thankyou for believing in me and riding the waves.

Mwah

Lea XX

No comments: