Tuesday 26 June 2007

Latest Stamping Cards

I've done some Stampin Up cards .
The blue one was done at the Retreat in May this year at Jane's Stampin Up class. That was an awesome class.
The other two are ones I've done in the last week or two. Friends little girl turned 2yrs and another friend of the family had their first baby girl Isabelle Grace so I made a card and bought a cute little girl pack for them.
To view the cards here at my Stampin Up! website.


The next thing I am working on is some male cards getting ready for Father's day. So I'll show you once they are done. I visit Alisa Tilsner's website a lot and get a lot of inspiration of some of the ideas she has done there. Oh and if you were wondering what the Storm part of the secret is, it is my Stampin Up website is called Stamping Storm. That's were I'll keep the majority of my creations there.
Anyway hope you like the new layout of my website. Its really growing on me and love the change.
Bye for now
Lea XO

No comments: