Thursday 23 April 2009

A New Position - part-time DT

Well after stumbling across a local Scrapbook Shop near by and after having a great chat with Simone, I've accepted a Design Team position with her shop Abundantias Gold (based in Adelaide). I'm excited about it and will be starting really slowly as I need to work around my family and young Patrick.
But I'm just doing Layout Kits for the shop. So you'll have to see my current layout in store shortly.
Maybe later in the year I might get back into teaching too.
Stay tuned for sneek peeks of some of my upcoming work due to be featured at Abundantias Gold.
Hope you enjoy the kits.
xx
L

1 comment:

Simone said...

& A great kit your first one was Lea, its been really popular so far. Great work and so unique... good to have someone so talented on board! love your work...oh and your little cutie is pretty morish 2! so cute... TC Simone X
PS: here is the link to your KIT if anyone wants to have a nose....
http://www.scrapbookingsa.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=277&products_id=2100