Wednesday 21 January 2009

Summer Days

Another warm day today of 33 degrees. So just chillin` with my boys.

Patrick had his 8 week immunisations today. Poor little guy didn't like that much but he is ok sleeping for now. I can't believe how quickly time is going by. I remember when I got down to the last 3 weeks and they were so slow and now they whisk by and he is almost 8weeks ( well Friday he will be 8 weeks ). I don't see my midwife anymore but she saw me every week upto 6 weeks. Patrick is gaining weight and I'm so proud of that. He is now 5.14kg and 60cms in length. This time around I endeavour to exclusively BF Patrick and its going so well. In comparison to the other 2 boys I couldn't do it as long or exclusively so pretty proud this time. His face is changing every week and starting to fill out and looking more and more like Hayden.
Well this weekend we are heading off to the beach to celebrate Australia Day with Family and Friends so it should be great. We always have a game of cricket and everyone participates. The kids play cricket with us and build sandcastles and do some swimming. Its always a great day. We pack a picnic lunch and have it there.
I'm looking forward to school starting as Hayden starts year 2 and Mitch is back to Kindy. Gives me some time at home with Patrick by myself. The only thing is that Sam will be away for a week when school starts as he has to go to Coober Pedy for work again. I hate it when he is away. Will be a test by myself with the 3 boys and juggling school & kindy etc....
Will start going to a new playgroup with my sister in law who has taken over running it. So that should be good and help me get out of the house.
Been thinking of taking Mitch back to swimming to learn again but will see.
Been doing a bit of scrapping with mum for my sister's Mother in law who turns 50 for her birthday. A big job doing an album that's about 30 pages about her life.
Look forward to getting back into scrapping as the mojo is coming back and have been thinking about what I'd like to scrap. Especially my new little boy.
Well Cheers for now.
Lea
x

3 comments:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Have a great weekend at the beach and good luck with the 50th Album!!

Kristy said...

Hey sweetie, the photos are just beautiful, sorry its taken me soo long to get here and have a look but life has been very busy here with selling our house and picking a builder and a house plan for our new home and getting Jack ready for Prep OMGBe sure to keep in touch,glad things are going well for you and the Family

Kristy

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Hey there and CONGRATULATIONS! I haven't popped over for a while and was so excited to see there's a new addition to the family! Oh he is gorgeous! You look so well too!