Monday 15 December 2008

Mummy & Patrick


Yes a bit tired but going ok so far.

Feeding well although 2hrly but has a 4hr block at night. Been so busy and just have to slow down for Patrick as he doesn't like being pushed around from pillar to post. And with Christmas coming up its just mayhem with so much to do and organise. But we are getting there.

I took a picture on my phone of him today and he smiled such a lovely smile. Pure fluke. But sent it on to a few family members. He is starting to look a lot like Hayden now. Can only hope the personality follows too don't think I need another Mitchell as much as I dearly love Mitch, he has a killer attitude. Otherwise I'm feeling good and Sam helping with a lot of things which makes it easier.

Anyway I'd better get back to things that I need to get done before Jr wakes for next feed.

Lea
x

3 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I liked the same and would like to read more from you.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an entertaining one.

Naval Langa

Jodi Dolbel said...

Lea, you look so beautiful there with Patrick!!

Ness said...

Lea, you look absolutely fantastic darl and Patrick is just so adorable!! Keep well and have a great new year!!

Love Ness